Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father of the Year!!

Dearest Eric,
Did you ever dream your life would be so full of LIFE!!! You have four kiddos that absolutely adore you and want to be just like you!!! Thank you for daily leading our family to Christ.  Thank you for being such a partner in this parenting thing! Thank you for all you do for me and our babies when they cry all night....no way could I make it with out you!!  Here are a couple notes to remind you of all you are to us!!

From Nathan:
Daddy, you are the best Wrestler and the best daddy in all the world. I hope I can be a very good preacher like you when I grow up. I like you playing the guitar and like playing the drums with you! I like when you play dragon with me and the other boys in the cul-de-sac.
I love you all the way to a million!

From Naomi:
Daddy, your the best singer and Daddy your the best mandolin and guitar player.  I like it when you snuggle me and do puzzles with me.
I love you a thousand times to Africa,
Naomi

No comments: