Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jude at 3 months old!


GROWING


SMILING



LOVING



CRYING



EATING


I can't believe how is a growing! I know you are all in suspense about his tummy issues. After cutting everything imaginable out of my diet for the last 2 months... there is a little bit of improvement. I have added everything back into my diet except Dairy, CHOCOLATE, nuts and caffiene. Oh i have to add shellfish to that list..i had crab on our anniversary and let's just say...i will never do that again!
My Pediatrician said around 4 months he should be able to digest some of these proteins better...i should of got it in writing! I am hopeful though. He doesn't scream constantly anymore (except when i eat something that offends him), but just moans and strains all night with spurts of crying. The stretches are getting longer and i am able to handle the lack of sleep better- without caffeine mind you!

It is funny to look back on Nathan's first 3 months of life(he had the typical colic where he cried every afternoon from 3-8ish.) It was so hard for me then-but i only wish that is what these other two had- atleast it would of stopped at 3 months! It is funny to think about what you thought you could never handle.

The two things I knew i could never handle before kids was 1- natural childbirth and 2- a baby with Colic!


OK, enough of my complaining. Jude is starting to laugh and talk and he totally melts me when he smiles. His doctor said to start him on cereal because of his allergies. He screamed at me the first 2 times, but now he has got it down and gets mad when i am done. I don't know if it helps his issues....but it is a relief to me to give him something else to eat...if you know what i mean. N & N are starting to enjoy him and interact with him more. I must say that Naomi is gonna make that boy tough. The picture above explains their relationships well. She is so aggressive by nature...so let's just say i never leave them two alone in a room. She has already stepped on his foot, head-butted him and squeezed his hand to the point of him screaming. She is not trying to be mean...she is just so clumsy and aggressive.

We are so thankful for life with him and want to treasure these days.

No comments: