Friday, April 9, 2010

oh yummy food...

I must share that though i thought my normal diet did not make a difference in Jude...I was very wrong. It is sad to say that dairy, chocolate , soy , caffeine and eggs just make his issues that much worse.I am still trying to pin point if it is soy and eggs too! So, my professional assessment is that he cannot digest these proteins...plus his tummy must not be very developed yet. His normal fussy nights have been unbearable since i added dairy and my favorite: chocolate. I really wish since i was changing my diet...it would fix ALL his issues! Yet, it is worth it to change my diet...his screaming has modified to whimpering and squirming. Sometimes i feel so bad for him- like it is just mean to not just switch to a pre-digested formula- but i am hoping he will be able to tolerate these in the next few months. It has been really good for me to have to exercise discipline in my eating....though i am constantly hungry and crave a warm brownie with ice cream and hot fudge. I guess i know what i will be eating to celebrate his first birthday!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I will be bringing you an entire PAN of warm brownies with a gallon of ice cream and jar of chocolate fudge...you just say the word! What a wonderful mother you are to sacrifice things you love for the precious baby you love even more :) So proud of you!

Katherine said...

and I'll bring the chocolate thunder from down under!

Holly said...

I'm so sorry Annette. Praying for you and your precious Jude.

Nick, Annie, Aiden, Sophie and Clip said...

That is a LONG time to wait to eat the foods you love and crave!!!
Being hungry all the time must be quite a challenge!!! That would make me cranky, too! ;)
I am so sorry to hear that this is what is causing his stomach trouble!
May God bless you as you go through this challenging time -- for the sake of your sweet baby!
~annie

惠佩政萍 said...

免費視訊視訊交友視訊美女成人視訊免費視訊聊天情人視訊交友聊天室18成人辣妹視訊美女交友交友愛情館情色聊天免費視訊視訊交友視訊美女成人視訊免費視訊聊天情人視訊交友聊天室18成人辣妹視訊美女交友交友愛情館情色聊天交友ggo免費視訊聊天室免費視訊辣妹情人視訊網聊天室交友情色聊天室豆豆聊天室視訊交友聊天視訊交友網情人視訊聊天成人網站視訊網愛視訊交友聊天室免費視訊聊天室免費視訊辣妹情人視訊網情色聊天室豆豆聊天室視訊交友聊天視訊交友網情人視訊聊天成人網站視訊網愛視訊交友聊天室