Well, we had a visit to the OB Assessment at the Hospital on Sunday b/c of close and painful contractions. I will spare you all the details...but my body is getting ready but my Dr. really was on the fence if we should go ahead and progress in labor or try to stop it...since i was just 35 weeks. He decided ( since we live close) to give me a shot to try to stop my contractions and see if i could hold off at least another week. It really has helped stop the active labor...now it is just sporadic. I have really tried to do nothing as well and can tell when i am on my feet too much.
He said the baby would probably be able to breathe o.k.- but other developmental problems would occur(ie. feeding, sucking, sleeping...etc.)I was relieved when labor was stopped b/c of my track record with fussy babies and i was really worried the baby would not be developed enough. I go again to the Dr. on tomorrow...but do not expect any change in things since contractions have stopped.
Who knows...these babies are all so unpredictable- this shot could help me make it all the way to the end of January or not. I am trying to just enjoy these days reading books and laying on the floor with my two big babies.
Thanks for all of you who care.