Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer Adventure #4


Our last summer adventure that we embarked on this summer is pregnancy #3! We are really excited and looking forward to this new adventure. I am 15 wks now and starting to not be sick anymore! It is amazing to me how fast my body has adjusted to being pregnant this time...i am already huge. It is gonna be ugly by the end- if you see me you can lie to me and tell me you think i look good! I think Nathan understands what is going on- he has been really sweet to babies lately and Naomi loves playing with her baby dolls right now...so i think it will be fun for her. We are just praying for a healthy baby and are so thankful to be able to carry another baby!

4 comments:

Nick, Annie, Aiden, Sophie and Clip said...

WOW! Congrats!
I "OOOOH-ed" out loud when I saw Naomi's shirt -(before I even read the post)
What a fun way to announce it!
I love it.
I also love those shirts, but wish they made ones for middle siblings too.
I wanted to get the Big sister for Sophie but thought it would be confusing if/when I had just Aiden and Sophie with me.
Anyway, I"m just rambling, and what I really want to say is CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hear about your pregnancy journey and meet him/her eventually!
Will it be a surprise?!
I really loved letting Clip be a surprise since I had boy and girl stuff and didn't need to plan as much 3rd time 'round.
Love from Maryland,
~annie

Hurst Family said...

Congratulations, Annette!!! I am so excited for you guys! Your children will love a new one in the home. If Naomi is like Anna, she will not play with baby dolls for a long while after the baby is born, but then pick them up a few months after. Miss you!!!

katherine said...

Congrats Annette - love keeping up with you through the blog - Chris is interviewing for next summer and we are expecting another boy in November. Very excited for you. kp

tebbano family said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Annette!