Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Adventure #1


Disney World and General Assembly in Florida with Nate Nate
I am so technically challenged and I have been trying to display a slide show but i don't think my computer is capable. But if anyone is interested in more pics.... you can check out this website.
http://picasaweb.google.com/annettefashley/GeneralAssemblyAndDisneyWorld#5350224736383083522


We had a Great trip. It was so refreshing just having Nathan in the car for six hours...i really forgot he was there some of the time. I enjoyed my one on one time with him and i am sure Naomi enjoyed her one on one time with GiGi in South Ga. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to go to Disney on our last day there. My sweet friend Kristen gave us a ticket and my sweet sister in law had Disney connections and got us 2 more tickets! I must say though....with the cautious personality of my 3 1/2 year old mixed with the 1000 degree weather and crowded-ness of the park we probably did not get the most that Disney had to offer. With all that said we are glad we went and did not have Naomi this time.

The PCA's General Assembly was encouraging as well. Well, from my perspective i thought is was... Paul Tripp spoke to the Pastor's Wives.... and it was very helpful and challenging!
I am sure Eric was encouraged as well....but he tends to get "stirred up" at things that like...for better or worse.

The summer is a lot busier than i anticipated. We (or mostly Eric has night meetings at least 4 nights a week!) So, this trip was a nice break... and so will our next adventures.
Stay tuned....

No comments: