Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas and some extras!

Christmas with Santa 2007
Christmas with Santa 2008

Oh Santa, if you weren't so scary! This after both kids pitched a royal fit as I tried to pry them off of me and onto him, he had a genius idea of giving me his seat and telling them " bye bye." Isn't it hilarious that i was the only one with a smile! Last year Naomi wasn't aware yet and this year I think Nathan would of done OK if it wasn't for Naomi screaming so bad. Nathan's first Christmas I didn't even try to get a picture b/c I knew what I was in for... but i wish i would have b/c it is probably what most of their pictures with Santa will look like.

This was as Santa was "leaving"
They humored me for a minute... but Nathan was ready to get that sweater off. It only stayed on for the picture and unfortunately not for church.
They really are sweet to each other most of the time. Of course my camera didn't get the kiss.
This is taken from the top of my driveway. Nathan's friend Hunt comes over on Tuesdays (which is such a treat for him.) On this particular day Hunt's brother Stone came too and we had to get all of vehicles out to race. My favorite memory of them racing is when Stone (6) asked Hunt( 4) and Nathan(3) what the name of their team was. Stone's was the batman team, Hunt's was the spiderman team and Nathan said so confidently that his team name was the choo choo train team. I want him to stay young and innocent!
Funny picture to me. Sometimes when my little introvert ( Nathan) needs to unwind or get away from my little extrovert (Naomi), he finds a corner or in this case a stair and snuggles up with his thumb. I really have found him sucking his thumb in corners!
Before I could even stop her from getting dirty, I found her concentrating in this puddle. Nathan on the other hand got one spot on his pants and he wanted to go in and change. They are so funny and keep me laughing.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh, I love all of those pictures! They are funny how different they are. It makes me wonder how Ford will be different than MK. You have such sweet kids!