Friday, June 20, 2008

growing!


Today in Naomi world... she crawled across the floor! She has taken a few crawls here and there, but today I would say she really crawled! I immediately saw a difference in her attitude.... almost liberation. She was so much more happy and entertained. Life just gets better with her!
She is so much fun lately. She has figured out clapping and waving and pulls up on everything. Most days when I go to get her from her crib she is standing, holding on to the crib for dear life. This stage is so funny to me. I think it is Eric's favorite. I don't like it as much because she is so wiggly and is not as content just being held and snuggled up. We are so thankful for her.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Liberation DAY for Naomi! What an interesting observation by one of her #1 fans.1