Friday, May 30, 2008

Rejoice!

I wanted to rejoice with you that Naomi is

NOT HURTING AND IS SLEEPING!


I guess it just took 9 months for her stomach to develop. For the last week she has slept 10-12 hours at night without her stomach cramping and without us having to comfort her! She wakes up a little but goes back to sleep on her own. Her reflux is completely better and her food allergies are under control. We have been able to approach life more rested and it has made such a difference. Thank you so much for all your prayers and concern for us during this season of life.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Praise the Lord! I'm glad things have calmed down for you in your house. I know it's a huge answer to prayer. Glad Naomi is feeling better and her tummy is maturing.

Nick, Annie, Aiden, Sophie and Clip said...

I am SOOO SO SO VERY HAPPY to hear that! I know it has been a long time since you all got a real night's sleep, so I hope you are enjoying it and that God blesses you all with a very restful next year of life!
~annie

Hurst Family said...

Wow! I am so glad to hear that. God has heard your cry and answered your prayers! You ought to be over and abundant with patience by now!

Doug and Lori said...

Wow-that is awesome!!!
Side note- You guys are definitely missed at Crossroads!