Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter pics

" Come on really, are you gonna eat that in front of me! Can't you put some of that in my feeding tube?
Easter Morn

" I know we are celebrating Jesus, But Can you please read Curious George for the 100th time"



" What , do I have something on my face?"


Spoiled!




Her too!



"You can have this one. It doesn't have candy in it"








Inside Easter Egg hunt at Church with my buddies. On your mark...






My favorite friends: Jackson and Catch. We are so thankful for them and their families. They have made our time here in Macon so fun. It makes me laugh how serious they were about eating cookies- they are so deprived at home!







Easter egg hunt with Cousin Jacob. They eat had about 25 to hunt. They were worn out!










3 comments:

Nick, Annie, Aiden, Sophie and Clip said...

I love the blue tie and Naomi's "Do I have something on my face?" picture! :) Made me smile!
~annie

Audrey said...

loved these pix ... especially the tired boys after easter egg hunting. will pray for the feeding tube to make a big difference for Naomi!

shmaynor said...

Thanks for all the updates (and phone calls to St. Louis). Your kids are beautiful and so grown up. Max just asked the other day when we can go meet Naomi. Hopefully, we can connect soon. I know the ball is in my court! We love you.