Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Naomi update

My pediatrician said her tummy should get better around 3 mos.- she is almost 4 mos. and I have been patiently waiting. I do think it is slowly improving. Last night she slept the longest stretch w/out her stomach cramping...7hrs! Unfortunately it was from 8:30- 3:30 am. If only I could make myself go to bed that early! Today her naps have been better- so I am getting hopeful! She is so cute- when she is feeling good. She loves to play on her tummy then roll over to her back. She is so much stronger than Nathan ever was. She is getting so long and chubby- she is already outgrowing her 3 mos. clothes! Babies grow too fast!

2 comments:

amywood_stl said...

Oh Annette - we keep thinking about you and praying for you & sweet Naomi's little tummy. I am dying to meet her! I'll have to call & catch up with you soon...we move to NC in 1 week!

Hurst Family said...

So glad to hear she's doing a little better. She is too cute! You are such a trooper, Annette!!