Wednesday, September 12, 2007

three weeks of life for Naomi and hurray for Eric!

Today marks three weeks of life for Naomi. They have been a blur. You can imagine why. I have enjoyed her so much... but i must say these nights have been very long and sleep has been what I have longed for greatly. I am so nervous that she is going to be like Nathan when he was an infant. She has already shown signs of stomach issues and is very often uncomfortable. I have had to modify my diet (which has made me cranky) and I think she is lactose intolerant! We go to the pediatrician tomorrow so hopefully he can give me some much desired guidance with her.

On a thankful note... Eric passed his ordination exams!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are all so thankful! You can imagine why these past three weeks have been difficult for us. He had to use all extra time preparing for these exams and to stand before the presbetary this past weekend. I think he had an ulcer! I have had a cold for the past few days and I think we are just so thankful to be turning a corner with our responsibilites. Pray for our rest and perspectives... how do ya'll do it with more than two kids?

2 comments:

Tebbano Family said...

Congratulations! What a huge relief, right? We're happy for you guys!

shmaynor said...

Congratulations! And thanks for our awesome letters. Max got out his clipboard and has begun a response. We miss you!