Monday, July 30, 2007

First night away from Nathan

Eric led a college retreat this past weekend in Panama City and I went for 1 day and a half. Eric's parents stayed with him and said he was "perfect"- but you know that a grandparents eyes are a little tainted.
I came back late Sat. and on Sunday, after a rough day at the church nursery for Nathan, i went to get him up after a nap. Clumsily, i fell down our stairs with Nathan in one arm and his drink in another. He and the baby were fine, but after going to the doctor today, i found out that I just bruised my foot. I haven't been able to put a lot of weight( which i have a lot of these days) on it- but feel it healing. I have gotten out of some chores around the house and I have a valid excuse for not excersizing!

2 comments:

Amy&Andy said...

So sorry to hear about your fall! We're glad you are doing ok. We miss you guys!

Hurst Family said...

Hmmmm... why is that "clumsy" doesn't surprise me?? He, he, just kidding. If it makes you feel better, I fell stomach first in our neighbor's front ditch when I was 8 mos pregnant with Anna. Scared me to death, but we were both fine. Love to hear your updates. Miss you, Tara